top of page
- 01 Jun, 18:30 – 19:30 CESTZoomJoin us in this webinar to learn to discuss current sustainability regulatory affairs at the EU level, SFDR and ESMA Guidelines
- 14 Jun, 18:00 – 20:30 CESTradicant, Mühlebachstrasse 164, 8008 Zürich, SwitzerlandJoin this event to explore the circular economy concept and how it shifts the paradigm!
- 25 May, 18:00 – 20:00 CESTradicant, Mühlebachstrasse 164, 8008 Zürich, SwitzerlandJoin us for this in-person discussion exploring the sustainable fashion movement!
- 09 Mar, 18:00 – 20:00 CETradicant, Mühlebachstrasse 164, 8008 Zürich, SwitzerlandTo commemorate international women's day, we invite you to our in-person session on gender lens investing. Join us for this panel discussion that embraces diversity, equity & inclusion!
- 26 Jan, 18:00 – 20:30 CETSKINIC, Bahnhofstrasse 37, 8001 Zürich, SwitzerlandJoin us in this networking event to meet and connect with the WISF community.
- 12 Jan, 17:30 – 20:00 CETEnabling Qapital, Mühlebachstrasse 164, 8008 Zürich, SwitzerlandIn collaboration with Enabling Qapital, this in-person panel will discuss how to redirect capital towards eradicating poverty globally through different approaches, such as investing in financial inclusion and fostering entrepreneurship
- 07 Dec 2022, 18:00 – 18:45ZoomJoin us in this webinar to learn about the concept of steward ownership and its impact on financing SMEs.
- 31 May 2022, 17:30 – 20:00 CESTMSCI Office, Hardstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich, SwitzerlandWhile climate change is a topic that concerns all of us, women are disproportionately affected by its negative outcomes. Join this in-person event to learn about the interconnections between these priority topics and how we can support development by incorporating women into the climate agenda.
- 05 Apr 2022, 17:00 – 18:00 CESTOnline EventIn this online class, Alpine Angel Investors will clarify what it means to be or become an angel investor, explain the ecosystem, go through the due diligence process and valuation of start-ups. In brief, what you need to know and understand before your first pitch event.
- 27 Jan 2022, 17:00 – 18:30 CETOnline eventJoin financial industry veteran Claire Smith, who founded the first vegan investment platform, as she discusses how animal-friendly policies are an essential component of ESG and can be integrated with a gender lens.
- 18 Jan 2022, 09:00 – 20 Jan 2022, 17:00Online EventJoin us virtually at the Equality Lounge® at Davos from January 18 - January 20, 2022. We’re bringing together the world’s most powerful luminaries to assess the current state of global equality and align on solutions that will close the gaps and steer industries towards a more equitable future.
- 23 Nov 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 CETWebinarJoin us for a candid fire-side conversation with Daouii Abouchere and Kristina Touzenis as they discuss ESG integration, its challenges, and debunk some myths currently abound in the "ESG" and "Sustainable Finance" spaces.
- 18 Nov 2021, 17:00 – 18:00 CETWebinarDuring our webinar, we will learn from the experience of Desiree Fixler. With a career of over 20 years in sustainable/impact investing, we invite you to get inspired by her incredible trajectory in the sustainable financial sector.
- 04 Nov 2021, 17:00 – 18:00 CETWebinarDuring our webinar, Emily will explore the origins of greenwashing, why it has become so prevalent in investment management, how the 'green box' can lead to negative externalities, and steps investors can take to being 'greenwashed'.
- 12 Oct 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 CESTZoom WebinarDuring our webinar, Tim Radjy, chair of GLIS will give us insights into impact investing and financial products with a gender lens. He will introduce the GLIS research focusing on the market of gender lens financial products in Switzerland and extend an invitation to the attendees to participate
- 19 Aug 2021, 16:00 – 18:30 CESTMeeting point: Zug Bahnhof, Bahnhofplatz, 6300 Zug, SwitzerlandWe are delighted to announce our new partnership between the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein and Women in Sustainable Finance. The UN Global Compact seeks to mobilize and motivate businesses to engage in corporate responsibility and sustainability as well as to support companies i
- 29 Jun 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 CESTOnline WebinarThe Marine Arctic Peace Sanctuary (MAPS) protects the entire northern arctic ocean of the arctic circle as the world’s largest preservation area (8 million square km). Vandana Erin Ryder will discuss the urgent need for MAPS and the strategy to realize it. In the same way, Vandana will show us how M