No upcoming events at the moment
- 31 May, 17:30 – 20:00 CESTMSCI Office, Hardstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich, SwitzerlandWhile climate change is a topic that concerns all of us, women are disproportionately affected by its negative outcomes. Join this in-person event to learn about the interconnections between these priority topics and how we can support development by incorporating women into the climate agenda.
- 05 Apr, 17:00 – 18:00 CESTOnline EventIn this online class, Alpine Angel Investors will clarify what it means to be or become an angel investor, explain the ecosystem, go through the due diligence process and valuation of start-ups. In brief, what you need to know and understand before your first pitch event.
- 27 Jan, 17:00 – 18:30 CETOnline eventJoin financial industry veteran Claire Smith, who founded the first vegan investment platform, as she discusses how animal-friendly policies are an essential component of ESG and can be integrated with a gender lens.
- 18 Jan, 09:00 – 20 Jan, 17:00Online EventJoin us virtually at the Equality Lounge® at Davos from January 18 - January 20, 2022. We’re bringing together the world’s most powerful luminaries to assess the current state of global equality and align on solutions that will close the gaps and steer industries towards a more equitable future.
- 04 Nov 2021, 17:00 – 18:00 CETWebinarDuring our webinar, Emily will explore the origins of greenwashing, why it has become so prevalent in investment management, how the 'green box' can lead to negative externalities, and steps investors can take to being 'greenwashed'.
- 12 Oct 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 CESTZoom WebinarDuring our webinar, Tim Radjy, chair of GLIS will give us insights into impact investing and financial products with a gender lens. He will introduce the GLIS research focusing on the market of gender lens financial products in Switzerland and extend an invitation to the attendees to participate
- 19 Aug 2021, 16:00 – 18:30 CESTMeeting point: Zug Bahnhof, Bahnhofplatz, 6300 Zug, SwitzerlandWe are delighted to announce our new partnership between the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein and Women in Sustainable Finance. The UN Global Compact seeks to mobilize and motivate businesses to engage in corporate responsibility and sustainability as well as to support companies i
- 29 Jun 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 CESTOnline WebinarThe Marine Arctic Peace Sanctuary (MAPS) protects the entire northern arctic ocean of the arctic circle as the world’s largest preservation area (8 million square km). Vandana Erin Ryder will discuss the urgent need for MAPS and the strategy to realize it. In the same way, Vandana will show us how M
- TSITSI MUTENDI - ESG FROM THE AFRICAN PERSPECTIVE: INVESTING AND THE GOVERNANCE CHALLENGES IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN REGION08 Jun 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 CESTOnline eventDuring our session, Tsitsi Mutendi will unpack ESG from an African perspective. With vast experience in family businesses and family offices, Tsitsi proves to us the reality of ESG investing in the African region, which has always been viewed as a wealth of resources.
- 20 May 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 CESTOnline EventDuring our webinar, Mariana Christen Jakob will introduce the impact investing spectrum and will give us an insight into impact measurement and management. Based on her experience at SEIF and SEIF Invest, Mariana will explain the impact measurement, and management tools and methodologies she uses to
- 12 May 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 CESTOnline EventAmy Blackwell will explore the meta trends about the NextGen investors and the forces that shape millennials thus far. A values-aligned approach to social change dominates the forefront for this generation, as they seek solutions to the problems faced by our vulnerable populations and the planet.
- ANGELA DE WOLFF - HOW CAN TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT THE TRANSITION TOWARDS MORE TRANSPARENCY IN SUSTAINABLE FINANCE?08 Apr 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 CESTOnline EventAngela de Wolff Founder of Conser Invest will share her knowledge and experience in using cutting-edge technology to achieve unbiased comparisons on ESG disclosures. One of the major challenges investors and asset managers face today is the lack of benchmarking and assessed data.
- 18 Mar 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 CETOnline EventAntonio will give an overview, how the UN Global Compact and other actors in the field of economic, social, and ecologic sustainability like WBCSD, B-Corp, öbu, etc. support and push companies on their sustainability journey.