Sat, 06 May|
Masterclass: Setting Boundaries for Success
Don't wait to take control of your boundaries and find balance in your life. Join us for this empowering masterclass and start your journey to a more fulfilling life today.
Time & Location
06 May 2023, 09:00 – 13:00 CEST
Trust Square, Rennweg 57, 8011 Zurich
About the Event
Learn how to create healthy, effective boundaries in the workplace to help you feel more secure, empowered, and successful. You'll leave this masterclass with practical tools and strategies to help you maintain healthy relationships with colleagues and clients. Plus, you'll have the chance to network with other like-minded, professional women and gain invaluable insights from an experienced health coach. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to elevate your career!
Have you heard of the importance of setting boundaries but are unsure what it means? Boundaries are not a punishment but are not only formed by cold or stern people. Everyone has boundaries. Healthy boundaries are a way to meet our needs and protect our energy, time, and resources to feel safe, happy, and productive. Especially today, when the work-life balance has become work-life blending, such boundaries are instrumental to sustainably managing your career, health, and personal life.
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed and sacrifice your personal life for your job?
- Have you ever wondered how you can manage yourself before exhaustion hits?
- Or how can you be loving and say no at the same time?
If the answer is yes to any of these, join us for a practical 3-hour workshop to learn how to empower your boundaries and reclaim balance in your life. Through relatable stories, interactive exercises, and expert guidance, you'll gain the skills and confidence to say 'yes' to what truly matters and 'no' to what doesn't.
Key topics covered
- Understand the concept of boundaries.
- Self-awareness and self-reflection to know which boundaries to set in which situation and when to realize that a boundary is needed
- How to communicate, maintain and enforce boundaries effectively and deal with boundary violations
- How setting boundaries at work will help you in all areas of your life and support your professional as well as personal well-being and success
- Resources for further learning and practice
This workshop is for you if you:
- Want to learn about different types of boundaries and how to recognize what a healthy boundary, unhealthy (rigid, porous) boundary, or boundary violation feels like
- Want to understand why you need boundaries and what common roadblocks there are to setting boundaries
- Wish to effectively determine and communicate boundaries as well as handle challenging conversations with confidence
- Have the goal of reducing feelings of overwhelm and burnout
- Like to connect with other women in a safe setting to share, exchange, and learn
WISF-Members - CHF 165 (Become a member here)
Non-members - CHF 185
Patricia Ordody is a corporate professional and certified holistic Health Coach. With qualifications in nutrition, lifestyle, hormone health, and career coaching combined with 16 years of experience working in finance, she supports busy, career-driven people in building their foundation for success by optimizing and prioritizing their health and well-being through her company Health is Wealth.
- Ticket type
WISF MemberPriceCHF 165.00
- Ticket type