- Multiple DatesTue, 09 NovWebinarThis course is meant to ensure you can be confident and yourself - wherever you are, whoever you are speaking to. This means you are able to act and speak freely as the situation requires. You are relaxed and in control. Your contribution is noticed, valued, and rewarded.
- Thu, 07 OctWebinarDuring our seminar, Kristina Touzenis focuses on how you can create sustainable investment strategies based on SDGs and international law principles. Furthermore, it explains how to develop governance structures and social KPIs to implement in your strategies. As a takeover, you will be instructed
- Multiple DatesThu, 09 SeptCAP ZurichA course for people searching voice clarity alignment and presentation success. When one person is attuned with their own voice, confidence, success, and happiness have an easier path to rise.
- Thu, 22 AprOnline MasterclassWe are delighted to invite you to our first joint Advisory Board Masterclass. The goal of this class is to support professional women on the path to becoming board members. We want to encourage experienced women to have a sustainable impact to align companies with the UN SDGs.
- Mon, 22 MarOnline WorkshopThe workshop is an introduction on how to use a “norms-based approach” to sustainable investing – including reporting and being prepared for mandatory regulatory requirements.
- Wed, 17 MarOnline CourseThis course is meant to ensure you can be confident and yourself - wherever you are, whoever you are speaking to. This means you are able to act and speak freely as the situation requires. You are relaxed and in control. Your contribution is noticed, valued, and rewarded.
- Wed, 10 FebOnline WorkshopThis workshop is a practical training session with tools and methodologies that will help you learn and understand the progress made to better incorporate and leverage ESG considerations in investment decisions, as well as the challenges on doing it.
- Wed, 27 JanOnline EventParticipants joining this workshop will gain an overview of the latest regulatory trends and triggers in the area of sustainable finance regulation and their impact on the Swiss Financial Industry.
Women in Sustainable Finance (WISF) is an international network of female professionals sharing the vision of transforming the financial industry to create a more sustainable and inclusive world for everyone.
What we do
Gotthardstrasse 38, CH-8002 Zurich | email@example.com
© 2021 Women in Sustainable Finance