Wed, 17 Mar|
DR. IRIS DORREBOOM - CONFIDENT @ WORK
This course is meant to ensure you can be confident and yourself - wherever you are, whoever you are speaking to. This means you are able to act and speak freely as the situation requires. You are relaxed and in control. Your contribution is noticed, valued, and rewarded.
Time & Location
17 Mar 2021, 19:30 CET – 12 May 2021, 21:00 CEST
About the Event
An online course for professional women who want to be confident and in control of their career and life.
Professional women are often told they ought to show ‘more confidence’ or be ‘more self-assured’. The kind of confidence these professional women are supposed to show is mostly not suited to the women in question. As a result, a surprising number of competent professional women hold themselves back for lack of ‘confidence’.
True confidence can only grow when it is based on confidence in yourself. That means the expression of confidence will have to be in line with who you are. Confidence is confidently being you. The world wants you, and nobody else but you!
The online course Confident at Work shows professional women how to be confidently themselves and reach their full potential.
- Learn how to communicate confidently, how to be seen and heard, and gain influence
- Easily navigate the hurdles of being (too) friendly and being (too) direct. Find the middle ground – while confidently using your authentic style
- Better negotiate the everyday interactions and broaden your ability to handle different situations and difficult people
- Feel confident in your ability to get the results you want
- This course gives you practical advice you can act on immediately.
- Comfortably change behavior that’s holding you back unnecessarily. Learn to build on your strengths. Discover how to be confident being you.
- The result is less stress, more confidence, and more natural (and accepted) authority.
The format of the course
The course consists of 5 interactive group calls, followed by individual assignments. There’s 24/7 e-mail support, and a private Slack community where you can share questions and challenges and get hands-on support. Before the course starts all participants have an intake call with Iris Dorreboom, the course creator and facilitator.
Calls scheduled for
17 March 2021, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm CET 31 March 2021, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm CET 14 April 2021, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm CET 28 April 2021, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm CET 12 May 2021, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm CET
Especially for WISF women
Normally, the investment for this online course is CHF 545 ex. VAT. Because Iris Dorreboom is a supporter of the aims of WISF, she wants to support the members by making this course available for a special price of CHF 395 (become a member here).
Dr. Iris Dorreboom is the founder of Women & Work, a company dedicated to making professional women thrive, professionally and personally. She has been working for 30+ years with professional women to make the most of their career and life.